Cake Mix Cookies with Vanilla Icing
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The thing about cake mix cookies, is they're the perfect cross between cake and cookie. I know it sounds obvious, but I just adore that they're more dense than cake, but still lighter than your average cookie. Also. So, easy to make. (Soooooo easy.) We often grab boxes of cake mix when they go on sale two for one (hello BOGO!) at our local market, then make a giant batch to stash in the freezer. Any flavor cake mix will work for these cookies (whoop whoop, German chocolate love), but my personal favorite is the white cake. But why you ask? Or more likely - whyyyyyyyyy? Well, because it goes with everything! I can add a flavored icing, or top it with pie filling, or whisk in some food coloring for themed cookies. It's just really versatile, and you know how I like versatility! (And if you didn't, well now you do!)."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Ultimate Rocky Road Nut Bars
- Green Tea Sugar Cookies
- Lemon Shortbread Snowflakes
- Bright Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Reese's Krispie No-Bake Cookies
- Gluten-Free Girl Scout Cookies Tagalong
- 26 Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies and No Bake Bars
- Chocolate Kiss Surprise Powder Puff Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Fudgy Black and White Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Irish Cream Coffee Mug Cookies
- 9 Dessert Recipes with Irish Cream
- Nutella Cheesecake
- 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
- Cranberry Vanilla Dream Cake Recipe
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- Oreo Cake Mix Donut Recipe