Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfaits
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Summer means a few things in our home. Strawberries (sooooooo many strawberries) and friends! We have a lot of visitors throughout the year, but come summertime it starts to feel like a camp for wayward and rowdy friends. Which, let's be honest - I wouldn't have it any other way! The pool and trampoline are in constant use and everyone's hungry all the time. I love to cook for company, but sometimes it gets overwhelming and that's when we fall back on the buffet line. Hot dogs, fruit, snacks, and of course dessert! We like to put it all out on a big folding table and let folks dig in as they see fit. This Salted Caramel and Strawberry Parfait recipe is a product of a 'Make Your Own Parfait' buffet! The dish mixes the tanginess of strawberries, with the sweetness of whipped cream, a crunch of cookie in the middle, and just the perfect hint of salt when topped with salted caramel sauce."
Preparation Time5 min
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Old School Baked Alaska
- Patriotic Ice Cream Cake
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Matcha Red Bean Ice Cream Hazelnut Tart
- Almond Joy Ice Cream
- Toasted Coconut Blackberry Ice Cream
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Homemade Orange Creamsicles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Cream Pudding Dip
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Fudgy Black and White Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Irish Cream Coffee Mug Cookies
- 9 Dessert Recipes with Irish Cream
- Nutella Cheesecake
- 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
- Cranberry Vanilla Dream Cake Recipe
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- Oreo Cake Mix Donut Recipe