Warm Apple Streusel Bars
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Apple Streusel Bars are a great treat to satisfy those sweet cravings. This quick and easy dessert recipe takes less than an hour to from start to finish. Your friends and family will be impressed with the fresh apple taste, like a homemade apple pie. They have a simple shortbread crust, gooey cinnamon apple center, and a crunchy pecan streusel on top. They are classic comfort food that will bring a smile to your face on a cool fall day."
Makes: 24 bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
- Perfect Cream Puffs
- Bite-Sized Apple Turnovers
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Polish Fried Pastry Dough
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Dump Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake
- Gluten-Free Lemon Jelly Cake
- Almond Meltaway Cookies
- Lower Sugar Ginger Bread Cookies
- Santa Hat Peppermint Cheesecake Bars
- Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Patriotic Strawberry Trifle
- Vanilla Butter Valentine's Day Popcorn
- 35 Desserts with Alcohol