Lavender Blueberry Double Chocolate Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There are several perfect matches of fruits and herbes to be found in Mother Nature. I have discovered the list of them on Internet but unfortunately I did not write down the site address. I promise to mention the guys as soon as I shall locate them. I was thrilled to see that lavender attracts blueberries. This was an impulse for me to combine a vintage chocolate cake ingredients I have in my recipe book for ages with some blueberries inside of every muffin, a drop of lavender edible oil and chocolate ganache finishing. To be sure that every muffin shall remain firm after baking, I added only three blueberries inside of every muffin cup. Also, if you do not have lavender edible oil, it can be replaced with 1/3 tsp of lavender flowers."
Lavender Blueberry Double Chocolate Muffins combine Nature's Perfect Couple: blueberries and lavender, bound with a lot of chocolate. This marriage shall last forever !
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time16 min
Cooking Vessel Sizemuffins' tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Apple Cider Glazed Apple Pie Rolls
- 10 Desserts for Breakfast Free eCookbook
- Bubblin' Cookie Butter Marshmallow Crescents
- Coconut Cream Dessert Bars Recipe
- Lemon Zucchini Bread
- Apple Pie Banana Bread Recipe
- Crescent Roll Peach Dumplings
- Old World Raspberry Bars
- Lazy Day Coconut Macaroon Bars
- Unspeakably Devilish Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish
- Apple Pie Shortbread Bars
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pastry Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Fritter Loaf Cake
- No Bake Snickers Pie