Lavender Blueberry Double Chocolate Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There are several perfect matches of fruits and herbes to be found in Mother Nature. I have discovered the list of them on Internet but unfortunately I did not write down the site address. I promise to mention the guys as soon as I shall locate them. I was thrilled to see that lavender attracts blueberries. This was an impulse for me to combine a vintage chocolate cake ingredients I have in my recipe book for ages with some blueberries inside of every muffin, a drop of lavender edible oil and chocolate ganache finishing. To be sure that every muffin shall remain firm after baking, I added only three blueberries inside of every muffin cup. Also, if you do not have lavender edible oil, it can be replaced with 1/3 tsp of lavender flowers."
Lavender Blueberry Double Chocolate Muffins combine Nature's Perfect Couple: blueberries and lavender, bound with a lot of chocolate. This marriage shall last forever !
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time16 min
Cooking Vessel Sizemuffins' tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze
Wholesome Cinnamon Apple Squares
Quick & Easy Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
Glazed Cinnamon Roll Bread
Super Delicious Lemon Loaf
Old World Raspberry Bars
Lemon Curd Sticky Rolls
Millionaire Dessert Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream and Sugared Flowers
- Roasted Strawberry Layer Cake with Mint
- Joseph Joseph TwistBlade Adjustable Palette Knife
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- 4th of July Dessert Festive Pudding Parfaits
- Rainbow Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- Lemon Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- Banana Cinnamon Croissants
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie