We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Get this…this Strawberry Shortcake For One is made in the microwave! So in a total of about 7 minutes, I went from an empty bowl to a cake. Win! (Plus, this one is gluten-free! It features coconut flour as the base.) Grab some fresh strawberries from the store (or better yet, go pick your own from a local farm) and whip up this quick and easy dessert for a special treat! Enjoy, my friends!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
Lemon Glazed Blueberry Baked Donuts
Strawberry Chocolate Dream Bars
Apple Raisin Cobblestone Muffins
Pumpkin Pancake Muffins
Retro Hello Dolly Bars
Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Biscuits
Apple Cardamom Muffins
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Frozen S’mores Bars
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
- Dark Chocolate + White Chocolate Chip Cookies