Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for a Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake is so simple, and so Southern! If you've ever had a classic Southern caramel cake, then you'll love this version that gives it a fabulous fall twist. One bite, and you'll be sold. This will be the last fall cake recipe you'll ever need. And it's super easy to make, too!
"Like fall in a pan...this amazing dessert is simple to make by just "dumping" a few ingredients and a boxed cake mix together! Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, top with a delicious handmade melted carmel topping and make your friends think you slaved for hours in the kitchen!!"
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time30 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH5 hr 50 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr 50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 baking dish
Read NextOrange Creamsicle Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- Comment and win!
- Insanely Easy Lemon Gooey Bars
- Perfect Peach Pineapple Dump Cake
- Childhood Favorite Cake Mix Cookies
- Orange Creamsicle Earthquake Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Dump Cake Recipes: 9 of the Best Dessert Recipes Ever
- Homemade Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake
- Red Velvet Cake Balls
- Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Watermelon Fudge
- Dessert Kabobs
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- No Bake Pineapple Whip Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean And Roasted White Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Southern Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries