Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for a Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake is so simple, and so Southern! If you've ever had a classic Southern caramel cake, then you'll love this version that gives it a fabulous fall twist. One bite, and you'll be sold. This will be the last fall cake recipe you'll ever need. And it's super easy to make, too!
"Like fall in a pan...this amazing dessert is simple to make by just "dumping" a few ingredients and a boxed cake mix together! Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, top with a delicious handmade melted carmel topping and make your friends think you slaved for hours in the kitchen!!"
Serves: 12 people
Slow Cooker Time LOW: 5 hr 50 min
Cooking Vessel Size: 9x13 baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cake Mix Hacks: How to Improve Boxed Cake Mix
- The Best Cake Mix Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Incredibly Easy Dessert Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes with Cake Mix
- 15 Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
- No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake
- Better-Than-Sex Coconut Cream Pie Poke Cake
- Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake
- King's Delight Cherry Chocolate Dump Cake
- Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Autumn Harvest Pumpkin Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert