Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake
By: Abbey DeHart from thecardswedrew.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for a Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake is so simple, and so Southern! If you've ever had a classic Southern caramel cake, then you'll love this version that gives it a fabulous fall twist. One bite, and you'll be sold. This will be the last fall cake recipe you'll ever need. And it's super easy to make, too!
"Like fall in a pan...this amazing dessert is simple to make by just "dumping" a few ingredients and a boxed cake mix together! Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, top with a delicious handmade melted carmel topping and make your friends think you slaved for hours in the kitchen!!"
Serves: 12 people
Preparation Time: 40 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH: 5 hr 50 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW: 5 hr 50 min
Cooking Vessel Size: 9x13 baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake
- Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
- Very Blueberry Dump Cake
- Black Forest Chocolate Dump Cake
- Super Easy Chocolate Dump Cake
- Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- 3-Ingredient Cake Mix Dump Peach Cobbler
- Dump Cake Recipes: 9 of the Best Dessert Recipes Ever
- 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- 28 Super Simple Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars