This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baking a cake from scratch can be daunting, but this microwave chocolate mug cake mix recipe is simple and easy to follow. This recipe is perfect for those times when you want something sweet but don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. It only takes a few minutes to prepare, and you end up with a delicious chocolate cake that’s perfect for one person or making a couple for sharing with friends. The first time I tried to make a mug cake, I was nervous about how the texture would turn out. However, it turned out to be the perfect quick treat and it used simple ingredients too. "
Preparation Time1 min
Cooking Time1 min
Cooking Vessel Sizemug
Read NextChocolate Overload Cake Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Chocolate Glazed Biscuit Donuts
- Sinful Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- No Bake Pineapple Whip Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean And Roasted White Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Southern Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake