This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse is so tasty you won't believe it! Make it for your next party or for when you just need a sweet treat in a hurry. Give it a try and see for yourself how easy it is.
"Are you so excited for this little bowl of whipped sunshine?! I know I am! These Three Ingredient Lemon Mousse Cups are so delicious - my eight year old declared them "the best thing you ever made yet, Mom!" and ridiculously easy to prepare. And you could actually make them only two ingredients if you can track down some instant lemon pudding. Good luck, though - I couldn't find it anywhere! Not to worry, though I actually really love the hint of vanilla our pudding added to the mousse."
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Read NextUnbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Caramel Apple Cider Pudding
- Heavenly Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Southern Rice Pudding
- Chocolate Challah Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Duck Dynasty Homemade Banana Pudding
- Grandma's Noodle Pudding Kugel
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Brown Butter Rum Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Paleo Brownie Cookies
- Hot Buttered Rum Cupcakes