This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse is so tasty you won't believe it! Make it for your next party or for when you just need a sweet treat in a hurry. Give it a try and see for yourself how easy it is.
"Are you so excited for this little bowl of whipped sunshine?! I know I am! These Three Ingredient Lemon Mousse Cups are so delicious - my eight year old declared them "the best thing you ever made yet, Mom!" and ridiculously easy to prepare. And you could actually make them only two ingredients if you can track down some instant lemon pudding. Good luck, though - I couldn't find it anywhere! Not to worry, though I actually really love the hint of vanilla our pudding added to the mousse."
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding with Salted Caramel
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Mousse
- Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Dip
- 5-Minute Butterscotch Pudding for One
- "Easy Does It" Donut Bread Pudding
- Rice Pudding
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Grandma's Noodle Pudding Kugel
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat