We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This homestyle bread pudding is made with peach filling made from scratch and a homemade sweet biscuit topping. This recipe cuts no corners, but it is simple to make. This easy peach cobbler is as authentic as it gets. If you haven't made a cobbler from scratch before, this is a perfect place to start!
Read NextFat Man's Layered Delight
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- So Simple Coconut Macaroon Bars
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- 28 Island Dessert Recipes for Summer
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowflake Cake
- Grape Salad
- 3 Ingredient Toffee