We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This homestyle bread pudding is made with peach filling made from scratch and a homemade sweet biscuit topping. This recipe cuts no corners, but it is simple to make. This easy peach cobbler is as authentic as it gets. If you haven't made a cobbler from scratch before, this is a perfect place to start!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 20+ Sexy Dessert Ideas for Any Occasion
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Gluten Free Shortbread – Three Ways!
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Layered Jello Shots
- Peppermint Bark Recipe
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Vanilla Cake with Pumpkin Buttercream and Candy Corn
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse
- Festive Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Rudolph’s Reindeer Chow!