Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
By: Victoria from Easy Recipes with a Twist
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This no-bake cake is smooth, creamy, and delicious. The "cake" layer is made from ladyfinger Italian cookies soaked in coffee, giving it a rich flavor and making the cake perfectly tender. The creamy layer is made with egg yolks and Mascarpone, just like traditional tiramisu. If you've never tried this traditional Italian dessert before, you won't want to skip this recipe. It's absolutely divine! This particular tiramisu recipe uses natural vanilla beans, is alcohol-free, and uses chopped walnuts for extra flavor.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Lemon Lasagna Recipe
- Creamy Dreamy Sex in a Pan
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 20 Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Refreshingly Delicious Desserts: 41 Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
- 35 Desserts with Alcohol
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins