Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This no-bake cake is smooth, creamy, and delicious. The "cake" layer is made from ladyfinger Italian cookies soaked in coffee, giving it a rich flavor and making the cake perfectly tender. The creamy layer is made with egg yolks and Mascarpone, just like traditional tiramisu. If you've never tried this traditional Italian dessert before, you won't want to skip this recipe. It's absolutely divine! This particular tiramisu recipe uses natural vanilla beans, is alcohol-free, and uses chopped walnuts for extra flavor.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Alcoholic Desserts: 45 Best Boozy Desserts with Alcohol
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- Creamy Dreamy Sex in a Pan
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- Lemon Lasagna Recipe
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour
- Puff Pastry Flowers
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Maple Pecan Tea Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Holstein FUN Hand Mixer