Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
By: Victoria from Easy Recipes with a Twist
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This no-bake cake is smooth, creamy, and delicious. The "cake" layer is made from ladyfinger Italian cookies soaked in coffee, giving it a rich flavor and making the cake perfectly tender. The creamy layer is made with egg yolks and Mascarpone, just like traditional tiramisu. If you've never tried this traditional Italian dessert before, you won't want to skip this recipe. It's absolutely divine! This particular tiramisu recipe uses natural vanilla beans, is alcohol-free, and uses chopped walnuts for extra flavor.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Ma's Classic Lemon Bars
- 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 20 Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- Alcoholic Desserts: 35 Best Boozy Desserts with Alcohol
- The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars