We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These So Simple Coconut Macaroon Bars are really a dream come true! They are easy to make, perfectly sweet, and utterly irresistible. Because these delectable dessert bars use coconut, they have a partiuclarly tropical flavor that makes them perfect for spring and summer.
Bake these dessert bars for your Mother's Day brunch or bring them to a picnic in the sun. There's really nothing to it, and your whole family will be asking you for the recipe. Its simple, refreshing, tropical taste of coconuts makes these dessert bars taste just like coconut macaroon cookies!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 3 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Be sure to check out the recipe that inspired this one: Lazy Day Coconut Macaroon Bars
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
Place ½ of the coconut over the bottom of the baking dish.
Combine the sweetened condensed milk with the vanilla.
Drizzle half the mixture over the coconut.
After opening the crescent dough, roll it out. Pinch together the seams of the dough to form one sheet.
Carefully place the dough in the baking dish over the coconut layer.
Drizzle the remaining condensed milk mixture over the dough and sprinkle remaining coconut on top.
Bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Allow pan to cool.
Heat heavy cream. Pour cream over the chocolate chips and mix well.
Drizzle the chocolate over the bars. Sprinkle toasted almonds on top. Cut into bars.
Tropical Breeze Cake Bars
Can't get enough coconut? Watch this video to learn how to make our tropical breeze cake bars:
Read NextLemon Lush Lasagna
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Lazy Day Southern Peach Cobbler
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- 20+ Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- Baking Recipes with Cream Cheese: 36 Cream Cheese Recipes
- Chocolate Ecstasy Trifle
- The Top 100 Dessert Recipes of 2016
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pretzels
- Loaded M&m Oreo Cookie Bars For St. Patrick’s Day
- Red Velvet Caramel Cupcakes
- Mixed Berry Chantilly Cake
- Strawberry Hand Pies
- Chocolate M&m Cookies
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll