Quirky Nibble Cake Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Quirky Nibble Cake Pan
Provided by Quirky
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Have you ever baked a homemade cake that didn't taste right or could have used a bit more of an ingredient? It's so frustrating because you either have to throw the entire cake away or remain displeased or unsatisfied with your cake's flavor. However, with the Quirky Nibble Cake Pan, you'll never run into this problem ever again. The Nibble pan gives you "a bite to know it's right."
The cake pan comes with a small silicone cup (affectionately referred to around our office as the "nib") that sits in its slot on the cake pan. When pouring your batter into the cake pan itself, all you need to do is put a little bit into the silicone cup as well. Its small size and silicone makeup allows the testing sample to bake in fifteen minutes or less, which is about one third of the time the rest of your cake will take in the oven. The purpose of the small cup is to taste your cake before it even finishes baking. That way, if you need to add a bit more sugar to the cake batter (for example), or if you need to scrap the cake altogether, you'll know pretty early on.
I also really like the little silicone cup because I'm an impatient baker. I always want instant gratification. With the Nibble cake pan, I don't have to wait until the entire cake is done baking to start eating it. The little silicone cup gives me just enough to tide me over until the rest of the cake is ready.
The pan itself is an 8-inch, non-stick metal cake pan. It's really easy to bake with because the cake doesn't stick to the edges of the pan at all. Also, the little silicone "nib" can be easily removed from the pan so you don't have to worry about fussing with it in a hot oven.
The Quirky Nibble Cake Pan is a fun way to bake a cake. If you love baking cakes and don't mind sampling your cake as it bakes, you'll definitely want to buy your own Nibble.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Chance to Win a Prize Pack of ChocAmo Cookie Cups!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Starpack Complete Cookie Baking Set!
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Cakes Under the Influence Shot Baking Kit Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon Two-Tone 10-Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to Win the Graeter's Greatest Ice Cream!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp