Zoku Ice Cream Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Zoku Ice Cream Maker is a fun and new way to make a big bowl of ice cream. The single-serve ice cream maker will have ice cream ready for you to eat in just 10 minutes! Kids and adults will both have fun playing with this nifty kitchen gadget.
The Zoku maker comes with stainless steel bowl, 1 protective sleeve, and 1 spoon. The bowl is kept in the freezer overnight. I think it is best to just keep it in there all the time so you can make ice cream on a whim. The bowl gets so cold that it can freeze individual portions of ice cream in literally minutes. The texture after 10 minutes of stirring your ice cream base is that of a soft serve ice cream. If you prefer a harder ice cream, simply put it back in the freezer to chill.
The ice cream maker comes with a small recipe booklet to help get you started. I tried making the chocolate ice cream; it was simple to make and tasted fantastic. I couldn't believe how quickly it came together.
The maker comes in 6 different, bright colors. You can get one for the whole family so everyone can have fun making and then eating their creations.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Good Cooking Deluxe Fondue Maker
- BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan
- Vacu Vin Apple Corer and Knife Review
- Smart Planet Double-Decker Meal Kit Review
- Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider Review
- Jenaluca 3-Piece Scooper Set Review
- Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle Review
- SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Review
- Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick Fry Pan Review
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Cranberry Gingerbread Cake
- Mojito Cookies
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Honey Gingerbread Cookies with Lemon Icing
- Superfood Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- Festive Cranberry Tart with Almond Frangipane
- Italian Cannoli Cookies