This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No-bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Raise your hand if you love no-bake desserts? These No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits are an easy dessert recipe the whole family will love. Bonus points for serving them in cute mason jars! This is an easy weeknight dessert to prepare when time is always running short. Incorporating low-fat cream cheese into the yogurt gives you all of the flavor and none of the guilt of actual cheesecake. The recipe can even be doubled or tripled to accommodate a larger crowd. "
Read NextStrawberry Cheesecake Puffs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake