Raspberry Cream Roulade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The raspberry cream roulade filled with fresh or frozen raspberry-flavoured whipped cream. It's a sponge cake roll with cream and raspberry filling. A Swiss roll, jelly roll, or cream roll – it can be filled with buttercream, mascarpone or whipped cream plus any seasonal or frozen fruit. Truth be told, it’s lovely even rolled around good jam. Ingredients: For the sponge: 3 large eggs, 24g plain flour, 20g corn flour, 66g plus 10g caster sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, ¼ tsp cream of tartar"
Preparation Time2 hr
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frankenstein Jolly Rancher Suckers
- No Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Butter Biscuits
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Hand Pies
- Blackberry Chocolate Cake with Blackberry Mascarpone
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Egg Roll
- Dome Cake Recipe
- Back to School Apple-Shaped Cupcakes