This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is such a good snack recipe! Don’t let your Halloween pumpkins go to waste! After you have carved the insides out to make your jack-o-lantern, make these yummy Toasted Pumpkin Seeds! A yummy and healthy snack the entire family will love! This is one of the most Easy Pumpkin Recipes that you can easily make at home! A yummy treat that is sure to become a pre-Halloween tradition: making a fun snack with the kids after pumpkin carving! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time5 min
- LoSalt to taste
Read NextHeavenly Lemon Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Heavenly Lemon Bars
- Cherry Cheesecake Dessert Wontons
- Heavenly Berry Pavlova
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
- 24 Cherry Desserts: Cherry Pie Recipes, Cherry Dump Cakes, and More
- Cherry Cheesecake Crepes
- Cool Whip Pineapple Dessert Lasagna
- 5 Minute Pink Fluff Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board