3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Amaretto Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- 3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Tropical Pina Colada Fudge
- Strawberry Shortcake Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars