3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frozen S’mores Bars
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
- Dark Chocolate + White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Caramel Potato Chips