3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Amaretto Fudge
- Rich Pistachio Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Heart Eyes Emoji Valentine Oreos
- Tarta De Santiago
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Best Ever Low Fat/Low Calorie Brownies
- Silver Palate Chocolate Cake
- CDN Digital Candy Thermometer
- Cake Boss Airbrushing Kit
- Cranberry Oat Bars
- Lime Drizzle Marble Cake
- Classic Pumpkin Pie