3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Amaretto Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Nutella Fudge with Pistachios and Sea Salt
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- BulbHead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish