3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
- Amaretto Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Best-Ever Chubby Hubby Fudge
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- 3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Nutella Brownies
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- 46 Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Summer Fruit Dip
- Plum and Berry Galette
- Delicious Raspberry Lemonade
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
- Blueberry Crumb Donut