3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Best-Ever Chubby Hubby Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Sinful Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Simple White Chocolate Cinnamon Fudge
- Amaretto Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins