This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vanilla Pound Cake With Berry Medley
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This homemade pound cake is easy to make and such a delicious recipe, and this one is a little more healthy than a traditional pound cake recipe because it uses a sugar substitute. This vanilla pound cake topped with mixed berries is going to be the favorite go-to recipe for everyone who tries it! Rich buttery pound cake topped with fresh sweet berries is a yummy treat everyone will love. Why not try one today!"
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time2 hr
- Pound Cake Recipe:
- 4 sticks of butter, soft
- 1 1/2 C Stevia Baking sugar blend
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 4 C all- purpose flour
- 3/4 C milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Almond extract
- Mix Berry Recipe :
- 1/3 C strawberries
Read Next2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Healthier Wendy's Vanilla Frosty
- Gluten Free Cake Batter Blondies
- Vegan Double Chocolate Fudge
- Coconut Macaroons
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Amish Peanut Butter Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies