This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
The Best Homemade English Toffee Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This recipe is for the best homemade English Toffee you'll ever taste. It's quick and easy to make, but it does require patience as it takes time for the sugar to caramelize. The result is a buttery, gooey mixture that will have you reaching for another piece. I am a home cook with a passion for cooking. I love taking the time to make a delicious dish from scratch, and a family favorite holiday candy is homemade English Toffee. It's easy to make, and it tastes so much better than store bought. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
Read NextOld Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3 Ingredient Toffee
- Easy Homemade Three Musketeers Bars
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Quickie Kit Kat Bars
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
- Homemade Peanut Butter Goo Goo Clusters
- Cinnamon Sugar Almonds
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe