This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- see all comments
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
"The picture is certainly worthy of a 5 star rating but, how about a star rating for someone who has actually made it please?"
"WHY IS IT SOO HARD TO ACCESS THE RECIPES??"
Unicorn Dessert Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Unicorns are all the rage these days and these easy Unicorn Dessert Cups are a great dessert for little girls. This simple dessert can be made in minutes and kids will love it. These unicorn dessert cups could also be considered unicorn food! I love that there are only 4 ingredients in this easy recipe. You can change the colors to make them fit a unicorn party if you are throwing one! Party stores typically have single colored M&M’s and Sixlets that you can purchase."
Read NextHomemade Martha Washington Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
Looking for a sweet and salty no bake dessert to get you through the day? These Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters will surely satisfy any… Continue reading: "Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters"
- Homemade Martha Washington Candy
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
- Kit Kat Bites
- 6 Easy Toffee Recipes That You Must Try
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes