This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cheesecake Salad: Juicy fruit and rich cheesecake filling come together in this fun side dish. Quick to make and always the first thing gone at at picnics! Who wouldn’t want a giant bowl full of this berry cheesecake salad that tastes like it came straight out of grandma’s kitchen? I know that this is one dessert that I can see myself eating and enjoying all year long. It is especially perfect for picnics and holidays like the 4th of July!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Ritzy Bakeless Berry Cracker Cake
- The Easiest Tiramisu Ever
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- 7 Up Jell-O Salad
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe