Bunny Butt Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Bunny Butt Cupcakes are the perfect Easter and Springtime-themed cupcakes for your next gathering. They have a delicious and moist chocolate cupcake base with a marshmallow and coconut flake bunny diving into buttercream “grass” frosting with white chocolate feet. I can imagine these sweet treats being brought to Easter gatherings, baby showers, birthday parties or why not make them just for a fun project? They are relatively simple to make and you can take as many shortcuts as you want to make it easier which I note in the recipe below."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 3 cups warm water
- 1 cup canola oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Magically Easy Butterbeer Cupcakes
- Oreo Cupcakes
- Cheerful Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 22 Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Delicious Cupcake Recipes for Any Occasion
- Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes
- Cutesy Minion Cupcakes
- Shortcut Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes
- Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Spiced Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples