Happy Birthday Cupcakes
By: Tara Noland from noshingwiththenolands.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Happy Birthday Cupcakes are a colorful treat that not only has sprinkles on the outside but there are sprinkles on the inside as well. And just look at all that delicious buttercream frosting. Everyone will be wanting to sample these cupcakes. These cupcakes would also be the perfect dessert for a baby shower or a bridal shower. You can even serve them for Easter or any other special holiday or occasion. You can change to color to suit the festivities. Enjoy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars