Happy Birthday Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Happy Birthday Cupcakes are a colorful treat that not only has sprinkles on the outside but there are sprinkles on the inside as well. And just look at all that delicious buttercream frosting. Everyone will be wanting to sample these cupcakes. These cupcakes would also be the perfect dessert for a baby shower or a bridal shower. You can even serve them for Easter or any other special holiday or occasion. You can change to color to suit the festivities. Enjoy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake Cups
- Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Confetti Blood and Goo Halloween Cupcakes
- Awesome Atomic Fireball Cupcakes
- Copycat Hostess Cupcakes
- Pull-Apart Monkey Bread Cupcakes
- Wide-Eyed Owl Cupcakes
- Tropical Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Shortcut Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- Hunger Games "Girl on Fire" Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert