By: Blair Lonergan from theseasonedmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A few simple additions to a boxed brownie mix create the most decadent, festive, and EASY Derby Day Bourbon Brownies! The moist, rich brownies are spiked with Kentucky bourbon whiskey and then topped with a creamy layer of bourbon frosting for a perfectly boozy party dessert!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownies in a Jar
- S'mores Jar Brownies
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
- Satisfying Skillet Cocoa Brownies
- Red Wine Cream Cheese Frosted Brownies
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Favorite Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Most Popular Brownie Brittle
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Orange Creamsicle Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins