We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A few simple additions to a boxed brownie mix create the most decadent, festive, and EASY Derby Day Bourbon Brownies! The moist, rich brownies are spiked with Kentucky bourbon whiskey and then topped with a creamy layer of bourbon frosting for a perfectly boozy party dessert!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Snickers Stuffed Brownies
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Fudgy Vanilla Brownies
- Easy Almond Joy Brownies
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
- Peanut Butter Poke Brownies
- Irresistible Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 25+ Festive Recipes with Peppermint
- A Baker's Guide to Apples
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- BulbHead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker