By: Blair Lonergan from theseasonedmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A few simple additions to a boxed brownie mix create the most decadent, festive, and EASY Derby Day Bourbon Brownies! The moist, rich brownies are spiked with Kentucky bourbon whiskey and then topped with a creamy layer of bourbon frosting for a perfectly boozy party dessert!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Fudgy Vanilla Brownies
- Decadent Pecan Pie Brownies
- Irresistible Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Green Tea Brownies
- Peanut Butter Poke Brownies
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars