This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate and cream cheese go so well together you'll wonder why you didn't think of this flavor combination before now! This is the perfect easy recipe that you can make any night of the week and for any occasion. And it is so quick to make you'll be out of the kitchen and enjoying it in no time! These Red Velvet Brownies are moist and so delicious, and the flavor is sure to knock your socks off! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
- Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 C brown sugar, packed
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 1/4 C unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 2 containers red gel food coloring
- 3/4 C flour
- Cream Cheese Icing Ingredients:
- ½ C cream cheese, room temp
Read NextDecadent Pecan Pie Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Decadent Pecan Pie Brownies
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Homemade Easy Brownie Blondies- Thick And Chewy
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolatey Avocado Brownies
- Peppermint Cake Mix Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Classic Cheesecake Brownies
- Nutella Brownie
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie