This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate and cream cheese go so well together you'll wonder why you didn't think of this flavor combination before now! This is the perfect easy recipe that you can make any night of the week and for any occasion. And it is so quick to make you'll be out of the kitchen and enjoying it in no time! These Red Velvet Brownies are moist and so delicious, and the flavor is sure to knock your socks off! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
- Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 C brown sugar, packed
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 1/4 C unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 2 containers red gel food coloring
- 3/4 C flour
- Cream Cheese Icing Ingredients:
- ½ C cream cheese, room temp
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
- Easy And Fun Grinch Brownies Recipe
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Fudge Brownies With Peanut Butter Frosting
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowflake Cake
- Grape Salad
- 3 Ingredient Toffee