Pineapple Upside Down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pineapple Upside Down cake – It is truly delicious, easy to make and the caramelized pineapple is bursting with flavors with pillowy, sponge pineapple cake, once you make it, you will crave for more! What’s to love about this recipe is that it is delicious and filled with the fruity flavor of the juicy pineapple slices, not to mention how colorful and attractive it looks. It appears as a beautiful golden brown top while baking and once you flip it over to serve, you can see the mouth-watering pineapple and cherries waiting to tickle your taste buds. "
Notes1. Whether you use cake flour or all-purpose flour, make sure that you sift it before adding it into the cake mixture. This ensures that there are no lumps and the batter is easier to mix.
2. Flip the cake into the serving tray about 5 minutes after you remove it from the oven. Allowing it to stay in the baking dish for long causes the pineapple to stick to the base and sides of the baking dish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie