Pineapple Upside Down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pineapple Upside Down cake – It is truly delicious, easy to make and the caramelized pineapple is bursting with flavors with pillowy, sponge pineapple cake, once you make it, you will crave for more! What’s to love about this recipe is that it is delicious and filled with the fruity flavor of the juicy pineapple slices, not to mention how colorful and attractive it looks. It appears as a beautiful golden brown top while baking and once you flip it over to serve, you can see the mouth-watering pineapple and cherries waiting to tickle your taste buds. "
Notes1. Whether you use cake flour or all-purpose flour, make sure that you sift it before adding it into the cake mixture. This ensures that there are no lumps and the batter is easier to mix.
2. Flip the cake into the serving tray about 5 minutes after you remove it from the oven. Allowing it to stay in the baking dish for long causes the pineapple to stick to the base and sides of the baking dish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- Homemade Coffee Cake with Cherry Pie Filling
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes