Southern Caramel Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Inspired by an old favorite, this Southern Caramel Cake features a rich, caramel frosting over layers of white cake…and it’s delicious! But the shining star of this cake is the caramel frosting. This frosting is a bit different than most as it involves actually melting the butter with the brown sugar and then letting it cool. The result is a frosting with a deep caramel flavor…and it’s perfect when paired with the simple white cake! So if you have a birthday coming up, then may I suggest this Southern Caramel Cake?"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Delicious Upside Down Orange Cake
- Better Than Anything Peach Poke Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Victoria Sponge Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes