Southern Caramel Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Inspired by an old favorite, this Southern Caramel Cake features a rich, caramel frosting over layers of white cake…and it’s delicious! But the shining star of this cake is the caramel frosting. This frosting is a bit different than most as it involves actually melting the butter with the brown sugar and then letting it cool. The result is a frosting with a deep caramel flavor…and it’s perfect when paired with the simple white cake! So if you have a birthday coming up, then may I suggest this Southern Caramel Cake?"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 23 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Oreo Poke Cake
- Sex In A Pan
- Chocolate Italian Love Cake
- Soda Shop Banana Split Poke Cake
- 28 Super Simple Dump Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Chunk Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- 26 Blueberry Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Boysenberry Hand Pies
- Napoleons with Italian Pastry Cream
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan