Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes: 1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time: 5 hr 20 min
Cooking Vessel Size: 1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Lumberjack cake
- Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake
- Tried-and-True Classic Buttery Pound Cake
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Key Lime Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour