Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes: 1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time: 5 hr 20 min
Cooking Vessel Size: 1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Frozen S’mores Bars
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
- Dark Chocolate + White Chocolate Chip Cookies