Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time5 hr 20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Orange Velvet Pumpkin Layer Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- Sour Cream Pound Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Classic Texas Sheet Cake
- Just-Like-Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walnut Stuffed Apples
- Pumpkin Roll
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Brownie Stuffed Melting Magic Chocolate Ball
- Apple Pie Cookies
- New York Style Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Easy Pie Crust Cookies
- Peppermint Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge