Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time5 hr 20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Bakery Style Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Madeira Cake with Almonds
- Chi-Chi's Famous White Texas Sheet Cake
- Heavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Best Ever No Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cherry Pies
- Easy And Tasty Banana Bread Recipe
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread
- Quick And Easy Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie Recipe