Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time5 hr 20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake
- Lemon Strawberry Dump Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pudding Dessert Cup
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Erva's Very Berry Raspberry Cake
- Peach Cobbler
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes