Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time5 hr 20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
- Doughnut Bread Pudding
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pretty Pear Upside Down Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Red Velvet Lemon Cheesecake Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Monkey Bread
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes