Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Just one bite of this strawberry shortcake cream cake and youll praise it as being the best fruit dessert youve ever had. Made with frozen strawberries, you can enjoy this cake any time of year. This soft and fluffy chiffon cake filled with homemade strawberry curd lightened up with homemade whipped cream tastes just as good as it looks. You will never need another strawberry cake recipe after trying this grand dessert!"
Makes1 eight-inch cake
Chilling Time5 hr 20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 eight-inch springform pan, 1 nine-inch springform pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Lemon Strawberry Dump Cake
- Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce
- Strawberry Poke Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- Pancake Muffins
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Easy Minnie Mouse Cupcakes Recipe
- Mickey Mouse Cupcakes With Oreo Ears
- Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- Pomegranate Chocolate Candy Cups
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies