Chewie Buckeye Cookies
By: Krystle Smith from bakingbeauty.net
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buckeyes are one of my favorite holiday treats. They’re also one of my Grandparent’s favorite treats from back when they did the holiday baking. I love bringing back those fond holiday memories for them! However, I never really never bother to make buckeyes any other time of year. While they’re delicious, let’s be honest they’re a pain to make. Rolling 75 peanut butter balls and then dipping them in chocolate can be very time consuming. I wanted to capture that classic holiday flavor combination (and those warm fuzzy feelings!) in cookie form. Here is what I came up with!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Best Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cookies
- Copycat Famous Levain Bakery’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Insanely Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Almond Joy Cookies
- Cherry Almond White Chocolate Cookies
- Copycat Thin Mint No Bake Cookies
- Dreamy Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Black and White Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Cider Donuts
- The Best Snickerdoodles
- Buchteln, Austrian Baked Doughnuts
- Strawberry Shortcake for One
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Carrot Cake Bundt Cake
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Pull-apart Monkey Bread
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes