Chewie Buckeye Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buckeyes are one of my favorite holiday treats. They’re also one of my Grandparent’s favorite treats from back when they did the holiday baking. I love bringing back those fond holiday memories for them! However, I never really never bother to make buckeyes any other time of year. While they’re delicious, let’s be honest they’re a pain to make. Rolling 75 peanut butter balls and then dipping them in chocolate can be very time consuming. I wanted to capture that classic holiday flavor combination (and those warm fuzzy feelings!) in cookie form. Here is what I came up with!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Surprise Powder Puff Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Edible Cookie Dough Bites
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Pie Crust Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rachael Ray 5-Piece Oven Lovin' Bakeware Set
- Meringue Ghost Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Raspberry French Toast Casserole
- Easy Homemade Pumpkin Gelato
- Halloween Chocolate Graham Breakaways
- Delicious Old Fashioned Apple Cake
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake Bars