Chewie Buckeye Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buckeyes are one of my favorite holiday treats. They’re also one of my Grandparent’s favorite treats from back when they did the holiday baking. I love bringing back those fond holiday memories for them! However, I never really never bother to make buckeyes any other time of year. While they’re delicious, let’s be honest they’re a pain to make. Rolling 75 peanut butter balls and then dipping them in chocolate can be very time consuming. I wanted to capture that classic holiday flavor combination (and those warm fuzzy feelings!) in cookie form. Here is what I came up with!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Totally Addicting Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Gluten-Free Girl Scout Cookies Tagalong
- Black and White Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Lacey Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Whoopie Pies
- Bite-Size Lemon Bar Cookie Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- Bulbhead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish