Chewie Buckeye Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buckeyes are one of my favorite holiday treats. They’re also one of my Grandparent’s favorite treats from back when they did the holiday baking. I love bringing back those fond holiday memories for them! However, I never really never bother to make buckeyes any other time of year. While they’re delicious, let’s be honest they’re a pain to make. Rolling 75 peanut butter balls and then dipping them in chocolate can be very time consuming. I wanted to capture that classic holiday flavor combination (and those warm fuzzy feelings!) in cookie form. Here is what I came up with!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Italian Waffle Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- Crazy Good Loaded Wackadoodles
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Insanely Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Cannoli Cookies