This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Birthday Cake Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rich vanilla ice cream studded with real birthday cake pieces/frosting. No ice cream maker required! Whenever I discovered Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Bruster’s in middle school I was hooked!! I’m not super into ice cream. I don’t dislike it, and I’ll eat it. But it’s not my dessert of choice. However, when that ice cream tastes just like cake, I’m willing to make an exception. My version is made with real cake for the ultimate flavor and texture. It also does NOT require an ice cream maker!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Creamy Vanilla Malted Ice Cream With Chocolate Chips
- A Scoop of Ice Cream History
- Homemade Orange Creamsicles
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Creamy Chocolate Popsicles
- Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream
- White Chocolate Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe