We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Not long ago I discovered that homemade marzipan is actually nice, nothing like the shop-bought sickly, artificial, weirdly pale stuff, I want to keep putting it in everything. It’s incredibly easy to make and my recipe has it generously flavoured with lemon juice, so it’s sharpish, not sickly, and wonderfully tasty. This is an easy recipe for buns perfect for breakfast, afternoon coffee or any other time of day. I baked them in a bun tin, a muffin tin will work just as well but they can be simply placed onto a baking sheet and will keep their shape."
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Frozen S’mores Bars
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
- Dark Chocolate + White Chocolate Chip Cookies