This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Potato Chip Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Potato Chip Clusters are a salty candy clusters made with melted white chocolate, crunchy potato chips, and walnuts. The perfect savory sweet party snack! If you’ve made my Chocolate Covered Potato Chips or Mixed Nut Clusters, you know the absolutely delicious combination of sweet and salty flavors. We love easy Candy Recipes that only need a few ingredients, a microwave and a baking sheet.The holidays are officially over for the year but that doesn’t mean our pantry is out of yummy ingredients that can come together quickly for a sweet and savory snack. These salty candy clusters are an easy to make no-bake treat that you (or the kids) can whip up in minutes."
Read NextCheddar Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Cheddar Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- Galaxy Popcorn Snack Mix
- Copycat Garrett's Chicago Mix Popcorn
- Adorable "Bacon and Eggs" Pretzels
- Sweet and Salty Potato Chip Toffee Cookies
- Rainbow Unicorn Popcorn
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Sweet and Salty Strawberry Pretzel Parfaits
- Maple Popcorn
- Pancakes 'n' Bacon Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake