Salted Chocolate Caramel Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Confession: this recipe is totally outside my comfort zone. Totally. It has a shortbread base and a made-from-scratch caramel topping. Neither of which I've ever even attempted before. That said, I'm always up for a new challenge and these Salted Chocolate Caramel Bars turned out really delicious. Also, learning how to make shortbread (surprisingly simple) was really fun! Did you know shortbread is only three ingredients? Flour, butter, and sugar. Four (cocoa powder) if you want to make it chocolate. I was so surprised to learn it has no egg! I was also confounded by the way it comes together. You beat it and beat it and beat it, and it looks like it will never come together and then... all of the sudden... BOOM. It's dough! Weirdest thing. But also, really cool."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frankenstein Jolly Rancher Suckers
- No Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Butter Biscuits
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Hand Pies
- Blackberry Chocolate Cake with Blackberry Mascarpone
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Egg Roll
- Dome Cake Recipe
- Back to School Apple-Shaped Cupcakes