The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes
By: Danielle Zimmerman, editor for TheBestDessertRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Here at TheBestDessertRecipes.com, we're all about finding and delivering the very best desserts that we can. 2013 was a wonderful year for us and we've shared so many easy dessert recipes with our readers. We've tallied the votes and compiled all of the best desserts of the year in our collection, The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013: 100 Reader Favorite Recipes. From chocolate dessert recipes to homemade candy recipes, easy cookie recipes to no bake dessert recipes, you'll find all of the most popular recipes of the year right here.
The Best Dessert Recipes of 2013:
100 Reader Favorite Recipes
Table of Contents
These simple dessert bar recipes make for the perfect anytime dessert. From holidays to just a relaxing night in, make these treats your go-to's.
1. Chubby Hubby Cookie Bars (pictured above)
Think these recipes are good? Check out Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook for even more great dessert ideas!
There are few things better than an easy recipe for cake. These are truly the best of the best. We especially recommend that you check out the decadent chocolate cakes because you can never go wrong with chocolate.
9. Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake (pictured above)
Good things truly do come in small packages. Cookies are quite possibly one of the best desserts ever created. You'll love these cookie recipes because they're easy to make and taste great all year long.
13. Four Ingredient Thin Mints (pictured above)
Cream pie recipes definitely dominated 2013. Check out all of the reader-favorite cream pies (including our extremely popular Best-Ever Chocolate Cream Pie), as well as a few other tasty pies.
24. Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie (pictured above)
Like these simple recipes? Check out The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 10 Dump Cake Recipes for even more effortless desserts!
Pumpkin desserts and apple desserts were quite popular among our readers in 2013. Here are a few of the most clicked treats that featured perfectly spiced fall flavors.
35. Awesome Autumn Apple Pie Bars (pictured above)
Fun and wacky cupcakes are the perfect treats for holidays, birthdays, and other special events. You'll love these decorative cakes.
48. Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting (pictured above)
No bake desserts are some of the easiest treats you could ever make. Give your oven a break and make these sweet treats instead.
52. Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna (pictured above)
What's a holiday without a fun and festive dessert to match? Celebrate your favorite holiday with a few of these popular sweets.
62. North Pole Snowball Cookies (pictured above)
Why buy overpriced candy bars at the grocery store when you can make one of these delicious homemade candy recipes right in your very own kitchen? You're sure to love each one of these sweets.
71. Kit Kat Bites
75. Heavenly Homemade Snickers Bars (pictured above)
With a box of cake mix and a few extra ingredients, you can make one of these reader-favorite, moist and delicious poke cakes. They definitely won't disappoint.
79. Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake (pictured above)
Dessert for one? Yes please! You'll love each and every one of these easy mug cake recipes. They're so simple to make and you don't even have to share them with anyone else!
2013 was such a wonderful year for desserts. While these treats may not fall under one of the above categories, they're definitely some of the best sweets that we have on our site.
94. Sex in a Pan (pictured above) - The #1 recipe of the year!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 20 Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- 45 Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 25 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Lazy Day Southern Peach Cobbler
- 54 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes That You Absolutely Must Have
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- The Best Boozy Treats: 35 Desserts with Alcohol
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Itty Bitty Cannoli Bites
- 18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Dump Cake Recipes: 9 of the Best Dessert Recipes Ever
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- Incredibly Easy Dessert Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes with Cake Mix
- No Bake Desserts: 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes
- 10 Deep Fried Desserts: County Fair-Inspired Fried Desserts
- 8 Spooktacular Halloween Dessert Recipes
- Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts: 11 Easy Pie Recipes
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
- Old-Fashioned Amish White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with Cake Mix Crust
- Homemade Wine Jelly
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- Chocolate Amaretto Silk Pie
- Boozy Margarita Lime Cake
- Champagne Sundaes with Toasted Pound Cake
- Rum Raisin Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Classic Rum Cake Recipe