26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
What could possibly be better than a delicious poke cake recipe? An entire collection of poke cakes! We've gathered all of the best recipes we could find and compiled them into this list of 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes.
From Jello poke cakes, to pudding poke cakes, and everything in between, our collection has you covered. Each dessert is deliciously sweet and moist. They're perfect for every occasion, even just relaxing nights at home. These poke cake recipes are so good that we're sure you'll reach for seconds.
Table of Contents
For even more irresistibly easy desserts, check out these 10 Desserts for Breakfast Free eCookbook
Chocolate Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Chocolate Poke CakeThis is the poke cake that began it all. You may know it as the "Better Than Sex" cake. It's smothered in sweetened condensed milk and topped with Cool Whip.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke CakeChocolate and peanut butter together is one of the best flavor combinations imaginable. In poke cake form, it's downright irresistible.
- Hot Fudge Poke CakeChocolate cake, hot fudge, strawberries, whipped cream, and a few secret ingredients create a poke cake recipe that will make you yearn for more.
- Caramel Toffee Better Than Sex CakeThis chocolate cake recipe is very easy to make and is loaded with flavor. Caramel Toffee Better Than Sex Cake requires few ingredients and is sure to be a big hit with anyone who tries it.
- Chocolatey Cookie Dough Poke CakeHow is it possible to make a chocolate poke cake taste like a cookie dough cake? Click through to the recipe to find out!
- Adults-Only Mudslide Poke CakeChocolate cake is infused with a delicious Bailey's ganache and topped with a boozy mousse. It's perfect for when you need a little grown up time.
- Gooey Red Velvet Brownie CakeRed velvet cake pairs perfectly with this treat's dense chocolate brownie center. Topped with a chocolate cream cheese mixture, you really can't go wrong with this dessert.
Fruity Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke CakeIf you grew up on Kiddie Cocktails (also known as "Shirley Temples," you're going to definitely want to make this poke cake recipe. Right now.
- Lovely Lemon Poke CakeLemon cake is topped with a sweet lemon curd and a whipped topping. It's so delicious that you won't believe how easy it is to make.
- Comforting Caramel Apple Poke CakeThis is the perfect fall dessert because it features one of the season's best flavors. Pair it with a mug of warm cider for an extra treat!
- Better Than Anything Peach Poke CakeMade with cake mix and a bit of peach pie filling, you won't find a simpler or more delicious peach dessert to curb your sweet tooth.
- Retro Strawberry Jello Poke CakeThis poke cake recipe will definitely make you feel nostalgic for the good old days. Strawberry-infused white cake? Yes please!
- Paradise Pina Colada Poke CakeIf you like pina coladas or getting caught in the rain, you will love this tropical dessert. It's perfect for a pool party or a lazy day at home.
- Strawberry Shortcake Mason Jar Poke CakesEverything tastes better when it's baked in a jar. Not like these mini poke cakes need an extra flavor boost.
- Patriotic Jello Poke CakeUncle Sam would be proud of this red, white, and blue poke cake recipe. It's the dessert that American dreams are made of.
- Strawberry Milkshake Poke CakeThis delicious dessert tastes just like the milkshakes you used to enjoy as a kid. Heck, it's even made with real melted ice cream!
- Better-Than-Sex Coconut Cream Pie Poke CakeThree coconut-flavored ingredients mix together to create a wonderfully tropical flavor that will surely transport you to your happy place.
- Old Fashioned Cherry Poke CakeThis is just like the cake your mama or grandmother would make! It's perfectly sweet and has a great red color to it!
Other Tasty Poke Cake Recipes
- Pleasing Peppermint Poke CakeThis poke cake recipe makes the perfect Christmas dessert! It has the perfect balance of chocolate and peppermint flavors.
- Soda Shop Banana Split Poke CakeAll of the flavors you love about a classic banana split are combined into this easy cake recipe. It's hard not to love it.
- Tasty Tiramisu Poke CakeWith all of the flavors you love about the famous Italian dessert, this poke cake recipe is sure to become one of your favorites in no time.
- 2-Minute Pumpkin Caramel Mug CakeA mug cake recipe that doubles as a poke cake? Yum! The sweet caramel topping absorbs into the pumpkin cake, making it super tasty.
- 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke CakeThis cake has a wonderfully sweet and creamy orange flavor that will surely make you feel nostalgic for the good ol' days.
- Butterfinger Poke CakeWhether you use a white cake mix or a chocolate cake mix, this dessert is sure to satisfy even the most stubborn sweet tooth.
- Pleasing Pumpkin Poke CakeThis is the perfect recipe for fall. It's wonderfully moist and pumpkin pie spices make give it a warm and comforting flavor.
- Oh-So-Easy Eggnog Poke CakeEggnog lovers and eggnog haters will both love this cake! Why? Because it's secret is that it tastes like eggnog but doesn't call for any eggnog at all!
- Colorful Candy Corn Poke CakeThis easy cake recipe will surely put you in the Halloween spirit. The cake is so vibrant and so sweet that you'll think you're eating a handful of candy corn.
What's your favorite poke cake recipe?
Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Perfect Coconut Cream Cake
- Classy Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Creamy Cannoli Poke Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Triple Chocolate Poke Cake