26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
What could possibly be better than a delicious poke cake recipe? An entire collection of poke cakes! We've gathered all of the best recipes we could find and compiled them into this list of 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes.
From Jello poke cakes, to pudding poke cakes, and everything in between, our collection has you covered. Each dessert is deliciously sweet and moist. They're perfect for every occasion, even just relaxing nights at home. These poke cake recipes are so good that we're sure you'll reach for seconds.
Table of Contents
For even more irresistibly easy desserts, check out these 10 Desserts for Breakfast Free eCookbook
Chocolate Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Chocolate Poke CakeThis is the poke cake that began it all. You may know it as the "Better Than Sex" cake. It's smothered in sweetened condensed milk and topped with Cool Whip.
- Chocolate and peanut butter together is one of the best flavor combinations imaginable. In poke cake form, it's downright irresistible.
- Chocolate cake, hot fudge, strawberries, whipped cream, and a few secret ingredients create a poke cake recipe that will make you yearn for more.
- This chocolate cake recipe is very easy to make and is loaded with flavor. Caramel Toffee Better Than Sex Cake requires few ingredients and is sure to be a big hit with anyone who tries it.
- How is it possible to make a chocolate poke cake taste like a cookie dough cake? Click through to the recipe to find out!
- Chocolate cake is infused with a delicious Bailey's ganache and topped with a boozy mousse. It's perfect for when you need a little grown up time.
- Red velvet cake pairs perfectly with this treat's dense chocolate brownie center. Topped with a chocolate cream cheese mixture, you really can't go wrong with this dessert.
Fruity Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke CakeIf you grew up on Kiddie Cocktails (also known as "Shirley Temples," you're going to definitely want to make this poke cake recipe. Right now.
- Lemon cake is topped with a sweet lemon curd and a whipped topping. It's so delicious that you won't believe how easy it is to make.
- This is the perfect fall dessert because it features one of the season's best flavors. Pair it with a mug of warm cider for an extra treat!
- Made with cake mix and a bit of peach pie filling, you won't find a simpler or more delicious peach dessert to curb your sweet tooth.
- This poke cake recipe will definitely make you feel nostalgic for the good old days. Strawberry-infused white cake? Yes please!
- If you like pina coladas or getting caught in the rain, you will love this tropical dessert. It's perfect for a pool party or a lazy day at home.
- Everything tastes better when it's baked in a jar. Not like these mini poke cakes need an extra flavor boost.
- Uncle Sam would be proud of this red, white, and blue poke cake recipe. It's the dessert that American dreams are made of.
- This delicious dessert tastes just like the milkshakes you used to enjoy as a kid. Heck, it's even made with real melted ice cream!
- Three coconut-flavored ingredients mix together to create a wonderfully tropical flavor that will surely transport you to your happy place.
- This is just like the cake your mama or grandmother would make! It's perfectly sweet and has a great red color to it!
Other Tasty Poke Cake Recipes
- This poke cake recipe makes the perfect Christmas dessert! It has the perfect balance of chocolate and peppermint flavors.
- All of the flavors you love about a classic banana split are combined into this easy cake recipe. It's hard not to love it.
- With all of the flavors you love about the famous Italian dessert, this poke cake recipe is sure to become one of your favorites in no time.
- A mug cake recipe that doubles as a poke cake? Yum! The sweet caramel topping absorbs into the pumpkin cake, making it super tasty.
- This cake has a wonderfully sweet and creamy orange flavor that will surely make you feel nostalgic for the good ol' days.
- Whether you use a white cake mix or a chocolate cake mix, this dessert is sure to satisfy even the most stubborn sweet tooth.
- This is the perfect recipe for fall. It's wonderfully moist and pumpkin pie spices make give it a warm and comforting flavor.
- Eggnog lovers and eggnog haters will both love this cake! Why? Because it's secret is that it tastes like eggnog but doesn't call for any eggnog at all!
- This easy cake recipe will surely put you in the Halloween spirit. The cake is so vibrant and so sweet that you'll think you're eating a handful of candy corn.
What's your favorite poke cake recipe?
Let us know in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Sex In A Pan
Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
Apple Crisp Crumb Cake
26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
Sweet and Light Strawberry Poke Cake
Pineapple Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake
The World's Best Chocolate Cake
Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Baked Apples
- Crockpot Homemade Applesauce
- Pumpkin Spice Rugelach
- Frosted Maple Sugar Cookies
- Basic Sour Cream Pound Cake
- Nutella Crunch Balls
- Mexican Crinkle Cookies with a Kick
- One Bowl Moist Apple Butter Spice Cake
- Green Tomato Apple Jam