Brown Sugar Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Brown Sugar Bundt Cake is a sticky, vanilla iced cake filled with the rich flavor of brown sugar, sour cream and pecans. One bite will have you hooked! Who doesn’t like rich, sweet cakes that you can eat for breakfast or dessert like our Honey Bun Cake? Enjoy this cake with a cup of coffee or try one of our other Baked Goods Recipes for a treat you can eat all day long.Brown sugar can change the simplest recipes into something decadent. With the rich molasses flavor giving baked goods a smokey, caramel flavor and a denser texture, it’s one of the best ingredients to enjoy during the colder months. This past fall we made a delicious Brown Sugar Pecan Pound Cake and ever since I’ve been looking for a way to top that melt in your mouth flavor."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Orange Velvet Pumpkin Layer Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Classic Texas Sheet Cake
- Texas Style Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Homemade Coffee Cake with Cherry Pie Filling
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake