We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Eggnog Cake is a unique Christmas Dessert that will wow your friends and family. There isn’t actually eggnog in this cake. The name comes from the spices and rum that are typically found in eggnog. It’s sort of like a boozy spice cake. The cake is topped off with a rum glaze and a sprinkle of cinnamon. If you love eggnog during the holiday, you’ll certainly enjoy this fun cake version. It will become a recipe you turn to time and time again."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Dreamy Old-Fashioned Spice Cake
- Chocolate Italian Love Cake
- Chocolate Chunk Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Soda Shop Banana Split Poke Cake
- Retro 1963 Butter Rum Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats