We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Eggnog Cake is a unique Christmas Dessert that will wow your friends and family. There isn’t actually eggnog in this cake. The name comes from the spices and rum that are typically found in eggnog. It’s sort of like a boozy spice cake. The cake is topped off with a rum glaze and a sprinkle of cinnamon. If you love eggnog during the holiday, you’ll certainly enjoy this fun cake version. It will become a recipe you turn to time and time again."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pudding Cake
- Hot Cocoa Chocolate Dump Cake
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Bakery Style Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Cranberry and Orange Zest Pound Cake
- The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Doughnut Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs