Basic Vanilla Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This made from scratch Basic Vanilla Cake Recipe is a one that must be added to your repertoire. It’s light, tender, and full of vanilla flavor. The great thing about this recipe is it can be made in two 9-inch pans, three 8-inch pans, or two 12-cup muffin pans. It’s versatile and pairs wonderfully with a wide range of fillings and frostings. The batter can even be enhanced with other extract flavors, like almond! Whip up this cake the next time you have a craving and I promise you won’t be disappointed!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Orange Velvet Pumpkin Layer Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Just-Like-Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Classic Texas Sheet Cake
- Texas Style Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Homemade Coffee Cake with Cherry Pie Filling
- Secret Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake