Basic Vanilla Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This made from scratch Basic Vanilla Cake Recipe is a one that must be added to your repertoire. It’s light, tender, and full of vanilla flavor. The great thing about this recipe is it can be made in two 9-inch pans, three 8-inch pans, or two 12-cup muffin pans. It’s versatile and pairs wonderfully with a wide range of fillings and frostings. The batter can even be enhanced with other extract flavors, like almond! Whip up this cake the next time you have a craving and I promise you won’t be disappointed!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
- Scandalous Sex in a Pan
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Orange Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Most Delicious Crumb Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes