Basic Vanilla Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This made from scratch Basic Vanilla Cake Recipe is a one that must be added to your repertoire. It’s light, tender, and full of vanilla flavor. The great thing about this recipe is it can be made in two 9-inch pans, three 8-inch pans, or two 12-cup muffin pans. It’s versatile and pairs wonderfully with a wide range of fillings and frostings. The batter can even be enhanced with other extract flavors, like almond! Whip up this cake the next time you have a craving and I promise you won’t be disappointed!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One