Basic Vanilla Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This made from scratch Basic Vanilla Cake Recipe is a one that must be added to your repertoire. It’s light, tender, and full of vanilla flavor. The great thing about this recipe is it can be made in two 9-inch pans, three 8-inch pans, or two 12-cup muffin pans. It’s versatile and pairs wonderfully with a wide range of fillings and frostings. The batter can even be enhanced with other extract flavors, like almond! Whip up this cake the next time you have a craving and I promise you won’t be disappointed!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Pumpkin Cake Roll
- Easy Fall Desserts: 9 Pumpkin Cake Recipes
- Old Fashioned Poppy Seed Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- Classy Banana Spice Dump Cake
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Lemon Cranberry Bars
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe