This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Basic Vanilla Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This made from scratch Basic Vanilla Cake Recipe is a one that must be added to your repertoire. It’s light, tender, and full of vanilla flavor. The great thing about this recipe is it can be made in two 9-inch pans, three 8-inch pans, or two 12-cup muffin pans. It’s versatile and pairs wonderfully with a wide range of fillings and frostings. The batter can even be enhanced with other extract flavors, like almond! Whip up this cake the next time you have a craving and I promise you won’t be disappointed!"
Read NextDangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Air Fryer Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Creamy Chocolate Mint Cupcakes
- Minnie Mouse Reindeer Cupcakes
- Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites