Basic Vanilla Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This made from scratch Basic Vanilla Cake Recipe is a one that must be added to your repertoire. It’s light, tender, and full of vanilla flavor. The great thing about this recipe is it can be made in two 9-inch pans, three 8-inch pans, or two 12-cup muffin pans. It’s versatile and pairs wonderfully with a wide range of fillings and frostings. The batter can even be enhanced with other extract flavors, like almond! Whip up this cake the next time you have a craving and I promise you won’t be disappointed!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Bakery Style Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Madeira Cake with Almonds
- Chi-Chi's Famous White Texas Sheet Cake
- Heavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Best Ever No Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cherry Pies
- Easy And Tasty Banana Bread Recipe
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread
- Quick And Easy Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie Recipe