28 Super Simple Dump Cake Recipes
These easy dump cake recipes are perfect for when you need a fail-proof dessert in a hurry!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Everyone has those days where doing nothing sounds like the best option. We're all definitely entitled to our own lazy days. However, what if, on those days, you start craving something sweet but you don't have any already-made desserts sitting in your kitchen? What then? It's not like you can just curb your sweet tooth without eating something sweet!
The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes is a collection of easy cake recipes that are perfect for days when you don't feel like doing anything. The beauty of a dump cake is that all you have to do is dump all of the ingredients into a baking dish and then pop it in the oven. It's really easy.
One of the best parts about these cakes is that they usually call for some sort of cake mix, which means that you don't really even have to worry about measuring out dry ingredients. You can really just dump all of the ingredients and go, and some of these recipes are slow cooker desserts as well! With this collection of dump cake recipes, you'll have all of the recipes you'll ever need for those days when you're at your laziest. If you need easy dessert recipes, it doesn't get any easier than these!
Table of Contents
Baking for one? Break out your favorite large mug and take a peek at this list of 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
Fruity Dump Cake Recipes
Think of dump cake recipes, and you likely envision cakes laden with plenty of fruit! If you'd like to add something sweet and easy to your repertoire of go-to dessert recipes, then you'll want these ideas on standby. Easy to make and so delicious, too, these desserts will hit the spot every time. If you'd like, you can even serve these dump cakes with vanilla Greek yogurt or ice cream.
- Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump CakeFresh apples and cake mix come together to create a dessert that you won't be able to stop eating. You'll feel this recipe is truly out of this world!
- No-Brainer Banana Split Dump CakeIf you're a fan of banana splits, you're definitely going to want to make this easy dump cake. It's just too good to miss, and is a creative way to recreate the classic dessert.
- Easy Cherry Dump CakeYou really can't mess with a classic dessert like this cake. Sweet and warm cherries really make this cake.
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump CakeIf you've been trying to make a cake that tastes just like your mother or grandmother's classic apple cake, definitely give this one a go. You'll find this recipe is perfect for fall, especially after a day of picking apples.
- Very Blueberry Dump CakeBlueberries, either fresh or frozen, give this dump cake recipe such a wonderfully sweet flavor. Enjoy a bowl of this cake any time of the year.
- Classy Banana Spice Dump CakeComforting like banana bread, this delicious cake recipe incorporates warm spices to make sure that every bite is as warm as the last. If you'd like to serve dessert for breakfast or brunch, then give this recipe a try.
- Amazing Apple Raspberry Dump CakeWhile it's not a common pairing, the combination of apple and raspberry pie filling is absolutely perfect in this cake. You'll love the use of tart and tangy flavors in this cake.
- Lazy Day Peach Dump CakeWith only three ingredients, how could this easy cake recipe not make your lazy day to-do list? If you want a dessert that's easy to make, then this cake can't be missed.
- Lemon Strawberry Dump CakeLemon and strawberry make a refreshing combination. The cheery dump cake is perfect for bright summer days.
- Coconut and Pineapple Dump CakeThis dump cake creates a tropical flair by using pineapple and coconut in the recipe. It takes mere minutes to prepare this fun dessert, so consider making it for your next cookout or block party.
- Lemon Blueberry Skillet Dump CakeIf you love lemon blueberry cakes, then you'll be over-the-moon excited for this dump cake. It has a wonderfully bright flavor that you'll love!
- 6 Layer Miracle CobblerSimply layer all of the cake's ingredients atop one another and throw it in the oven. It's too easy not to try, and you'll love how this cake looks when it's time to serve.
- Perfect Peach Pineapple Dump CakePeaches and pineapple makes for a pretty great dump cake. You honestly won't believe how easy this recipe is to make.
- Easy Blackberry Cherry Dump CakeBlackberry and cherry filling are topped with a crispy, sweet pie crust for a flavor that can't be beat! This cake is a great way to use fruit in season this summer.
Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipes
When it comes to fall flavors, there's nothing quite like pumpkin! Creamy as can be and full of spices, the humble pumpkin plays the starring role in plenty of desserts. With these pumpkin dump cake recipes at your fingertips, you can easily add more pumpkin to your dinner table without much effort. Delicious as can be, these desserts can also be served during your Thanksgiving feast.
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump CakeThis Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake has all the best fall flavors combined into one amazing dessert. If you love pumpkin, then you need to see this recipe.
- Pumpkin Pie Crunch CakeBelieve it or not, but this cake is both soft and crunchy at the same time. Plus, it tastes like pumpkin pie, but without the fuss of actually making a pie!
- Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump CakeThis dump cake recipe tastes the best when put together in the laziest fashion. It's perfect for those fall days when you want to lounge around the house.
- Spiced Pumpkin Apple Dump CakeWith two of fall's best flavors combined into this one easy dessert, it's impossible not to make this treat. This easy cake recipe can be enjoyed while watching your favorite football game.
- Autumn Harvest Pumpkin Dump CakeMade in your slow cooker, this dump cake comes out perfectly warm and moist. Just dump your ingredients and walk away for a few hours. You can even make this pie for Thanksgiving this year!
- No-Fuss Pumpkin Pie Dump CakeBelieve it or not, but this easy cake recipe tastes just like your favorite pumpkin pie! It's perfectly warm and flavorful, and is a great way to eat more pumpkin this fall.
Chocolate and Caramel Dump Cake Recipes
A great cake doesn't have to be in layers! These dump cakes use chocolate, caramel, and an assortment of additional flavors, resulting in cakes that are as delicious as can be. From a pudding dump cake to the classic combination of chocolate and cherry, these recipes will quickly become family favorites. There are plenty of ways to satisfy your sweet tooth when you whip up these delicious dump cake recipes!
- Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump CakeThe chocolate-covered cherry flavor of this cake makes it truly irresistible. Just the name is enough to make your mouth water.
- Irresistible Black Forest Dump CakeStraight out of our test kitchen, this chocolate cake recipe is sure to please absolutely everyone who tries it! Don't be surprised if everyone asks for seconds when you serve this cake.
- Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump CakeThis amazing dessert is simple to make by just "dumping" a few ingredients and a boxed cake mix together! Just about anyone can make this easy dessert recipe.
- Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump CakeThis rich dump cake recipes gives you triple the chocolate in half the time it would take to make a regular chocolate cake the old fashioned way. You'll want to whip up this dessert for a special occasion.
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Dump CakeChocolate and salted caramel is one magical combination. This easy dump cake recipe blends that sweet salted caramel taste with rich chocolate.Chocolate and salted caramel is one magical combination. This easy dump cake recipe blends that sweet salted caramel taste with rich chocolate.
- Classy White Chocolate Cherry Dump CakeYou'll love the flavor combination of white chocolate and cherry. It's so satisfyingly sweet that you'll crave it all the time.
- Chocolate Frosted Pudding Dump CakeThis chocolate dump cake recipe is a delicious as it is festive. Try it out for an easy birthday cake recipe!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Dump CakeThis peanut butter chocolate dump cake is simply divine! It's so easy to make, and we know you'll love every last bite. You'll love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter in this cake.
Keep it simple with this free eCookbook of dessert recipes: "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
What is your favorite dump cake recipe?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Double Chocolate Energy Balls
- Puff Pastry Folds
- Strawberry Shortcake Bars
- Lemon Blueberry Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bread
- Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Fluffy Waffles