Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for a Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake is so simple, and so Southern! If you've ever had a classic Southern caramel cake, then you'll love this version that gives it a fabulous fall twist. One bite, and you'll be sold. This will be the last fall cake recipe you'll ever need. And it's super easy to make, too!
"Like fall in a pan...this amazing dessert is simple to make by just "dumping" a few ingredients and a boxed cake mix together! Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, top with a delicious handmade melted carmel topping and make your friends think you slaved for hours in the kitchen!!"
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time30 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH5 hr 50 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW5 hr 50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake
- Orange Creamsicle Earthquake Cake
- Cinnamon Caramel Cake Mix Cookies
- Better-Than-Sex Coconut Cream Pie Poke Cake
- Easy Banana Split Dump Cake
- 4 Ingredient Strawberry Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Dump Cake
- Incredibly Easy Dessert Recipes
- Sunny Lemon Pudding Cake
- Insanely Easy Lemon Gooey Bars