Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for a Wonderful Caramel Apple Dump Cake is so simple, and so Southern! If you've ever had a classic Southern caramel cake, then you'll love this version that gives it a fabulous fall twist. One bite, and you'll be sold. This will be the last fall cake recipe you'll ever need. And it's super easy to make, too!
"Like fall in a pan...this amazing dessert is simple to make by just "dumping" a few ingredients and a boxed cake mix together! Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, top with a delicious handmade melted carmel topping and make your friends think you slaved for hours in the kitchen!!"
Serves: 12 people
Slow Cooker Time LOW: 5 hr 50 min
Cooking Vessel Size: 9x13 baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Easy Banana Split Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Caramel Cake Mix Cookies
- Strawberry Vanilla Dump Cake Recipe
- 3-Ingredient Raspberry Cobbler Recipe
- 15 Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
- Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake
- Old Fashioned Cherry Poke Cake
- Orange Creamsicle Cake
- Sunny Lemon Pudding Cake
- Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Heart Eyes Emoji Valentine Oreos
- Tarta De Santiago
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Best Ever Low Fat/Low Calorie Brownies
- Silver Palate Chocolate Cake
- CDN Digital Candy Thermometer
- Cake Boss Airbrushing Kit
- Cranberry Oat Bars
- Lime Drizzle Marble Cake
- Classic Pumpkin Pie