- How do I submit my recipe or tip for publication on TheBestDessertRecipes?
- How do I get a Featured Foodie Profile Page on TheBestDessertRecipes?
- What are eCookbooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a giveaway?
- What are some other recipe resources?
- Do your sites contain any paid content?
- How is TheBestDessertRecipes giving back to the community?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit TheBestDessertRecipes?
- Why Can't I Log In to TheBestDessertRecipes?
- Why Am I Seeing Advertisements on TheBestDessertRecipes?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from TheBestDessertRecipes?
- How do I get email from TheBestDessertRecipes in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! To learn more about everything we do, and other ways to join our community visit our About Us page.
If you want to link to TheBestDessertRecipes, just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like TheBestDessertRecipes to link to your website or blog, consider submitting an original recipe. Bloggers who submit 5-10 (or more) recipes to TheBestDessertRecipes are eligible for a featured foodie profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
See your recipes and tips published on TheBestDessertRecipes.com! You can submit your original recipes by using our Share Your Recipe form. Recipes must include a photo and must be an original creation. Recipes are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your recipe on TheBestDessertRecipes, which you can review at any time. Use this form and submit today!
If you are a regular contributor on TheBestDessertRecipes, or if you've submitted 5-10 original recipes to us, you are eligible to be a Featured Foodie! Featured Foodies are our most dedicated bloggers and recipe contributors, and as such, we offer profile pages where all your submissions are featured. For examples of what your profile will look like, check out the Featured Foodie profiles currently on TheBestDessertRecipes. We will need a short bio and photo from you to get started. This is a great way to gain extra traffic to your blog or site! If you already have 5-10 recipes on our site and would like a profile, just contact us.
TheBestDessertRecipes's library of eCookbooks are loaded with recipes for all occasions and completely free to download! These eBook PDFs can be saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. You can find our latest collection of eBooks here.
You will need Adobe Reader to access our eBooks. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading any of our eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to recipes, how-to articles and other resources in our eBooks. If a link in an eBook does not work, type the recipe name into the search box on our website to locate the recipe and please contact us.
The TheBestDessertRecipes editorial team loves giving away free cooking products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
Occasionally our links to bloggers will feature a recipe that was once free, but has since been made paid by the blogger. Rest assured, we are committed to providing fun content for our readers at no cost, but with thousands of recipes available on our site, sometimes things slip through the cracks. If you come across something like this, please make sure that the blogger isn’t simply offering an ad-free paid version while still offering a free version. If this is not the case, please feel free to contact us to let us know which project is no longer available for free.
Prime Publishing, the parent company of TheBestDessertRecipes, is dedicated to making this site and its sister sites into a brand that helps crafters elevate their skillsets and explore new horizons through amazing DIY ideas, charity work, free resources, and other ways to impact our global community in a positive manner. As a free service, Prime Publishing is doing its part to allow equal access to anyone looking for inspiration and 5 minutes of fun added to their day! It's our mission to make the world a much more vibrant, exciting, fun, and positive place, and we believe through crafting we can achieve that very goal.
Help us make a difference.
The Dessert Dish is a FREE email recipe newsletter published by the editors of TheBestDessertRecipes.com. We publish The Dessert Dish four times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a cooking theme, such as Easy Cookie Recipes, Cake Mix Recipes, or No Bake Desserts.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Original recipes from our test kitchen
- Recipe videos
- Popular blogger recipes
- Cooking product giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
- Cooking and Baking Tips
To subscribe to The Dessert Dish, or our other newsletters like Easy Vintage Recipes or just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page on TheBestDessertRecipes to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at TheBestDessertRecipes. To unsubscribe from the email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of The Dessert Dish or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. If you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, instead of our daily newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titled “Can We Convince You To Stay?” Under this section, click the “Weekly mailings work for me (1x a week)” option, and click “Update My Preferences.” From here on out, you’ll only receive one email a week from that newsletter.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.thebestdessertrecipes.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal lines/application menu on upper righthand corner of browser
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data.
5. Click the Manage Exceptions button.
6. Type “[SITE NAME]” and hit Enter on your keyboard to search.
7. Ensure “Allow” shows up next to the site’s name. If not, click the “Allow” button.
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button
4. Select ‘Allow all cookies’ (or ‘Block third-party cookies in incognito; opinions?’)
5. Remove; no more ‘done’ button.
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click ‘Settings.’
3. Click the ‘Privacy, search, and services’ tab, and then select ‘Balanced (Recommended)'
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the ‘Block Cookies’ section, select ‘Never.’
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from RecipeLion.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@TheBestDessertRecipes.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
If you want to set up or disable browser notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated January 5, 2023